Behaviour monitoring with NetFlow
The days of pure NetFlow reporting systems have gone. Rebasoft’s contextual, behaviour monitoring is a next generation approach that combines NetFlow with end-point discovery and classification. This removes the need for guesswork and heuristics to figure out the good from bad and eliminates, at a stroke, the multiple systems needed for troubleshooting
- How do we use NetFlow to track malware infections?
- Can we use NetFlow to see who is consuming bandwidth?
- Can I drill down from a device to the full, detailed NetFlow information I need for troubleshooting?
- Can I configure reports by location and by user role?
Rebasoft Knowledge™ delivers a deep insight into every type of system connected to the network and its behaviour. This is a new capability for NetFlow analysis systems that spans both operational and security use cases; reducing cost. By providing knowledge of the end systems (and network devices involved), Rebasoft can be used for:
- Security monitoring
- Malware detection (and spread prevention)
- Critical device protection
- Deep-dive troubleshooting
- Automated and flexible alerting
- Sharing information through open, flexible API’s
- Building base-lines, capacity planning and migration support
Rebasoft’s achieves all this without the expense of installing software agents on PC’s & servers or expensive hardware to collect traffic data in the network.
Rebasoft’s multi-tenanted deployment options (physical or virtual appliances) offer scalable options for enterprises and service providers alike. Inbuilt segregation of duties delivers a single system for security and operations teams, managers and subject matter experts alike.
Complete network coverage
Using the network ensures any system traffic is seen and assessed in real-time, reducing the time that cyberthreats remain un-detected
Multiple flow types supported
Supports NetFlow, sFlow, jFlow, NSEL & more
Segregation of duties & data
Users can see reports and data based upon authorisation
Probe-less / agent-less
Reduced cost & complexity in deployment and on-going operations
Extensive API support
Works with and makes your existing security controls more effective
Scales easily from hundreds to hundreds of thousands of end points protected