Rebasoft is a UK based Software and Services company, founded in 2009 and produces software solutions for the Cyber Security market space.
We focus on helping our customers improve cyber security defences. Our company is going from strength to strength and still owned & managed by the 2 original founder-shareholders.
It is used by public & private sector businesses globally to help with their cyber security defences; delivering what they need today to combat the ever-increasing cyber threats. We’re seeing this reflected in the growth in customer acquisitions and revenue.
VAT #: GB972197684
Company #: 06914233
ICO ref: ZA635085
Rebasoft works in partnership, developing our technologies with input from our customers around the world. Rebasoft does not just provide a “shrink-wrapped” solution. Rather looks to work with key clients to develop new capabilities as our customers grow and change their business over time.
We aim to build long-term relationships with our customers and partners, looking to build value into our platform that enable improvements in working practices and offer cost savings.
Rebasoft’s advantage is that it re-purposes network management technologies for security uses. These are generally already available so take little to no set-up. Deployment is therefore very rapid and non-disruptive to business operations. This fusion of network and security engineering technologies also means that organisations are not constrained to use older, less flexible security paradigms. Rebasoft systems need:
No software agents installing on end-point systems nor supplicants configuring
No 802.1X to provide port security
No tapped, mirrored or spanned ports on the network to see endpoint communications
Avoiding these aspects further reduces the cost of acquisition, eases deployment, lowers ongoing operational costs. Our simple but flexible system provides whole network coverage to control all endpoints connecting the network from a simple, central, resilient application.
In terms of deployment, Rebasoft can start a small, with a limited set of facilities enabled and scale easily in software to full deployment and the full set of required security controls. Growth is through additional configuration and increasing the software license, so can be achieved non-disruptively.
This means the scale of investment matches the use and growth of the technology. It allows organisations, to grow and meet any challenges without the need for a big-bang deployment and its associated up-front capital investment.
The system also provides full segregation of duties should the bank wish to implement a separation of test and production environments. Extensive reporting, metrics and auditing so that any action can be tracked and retrospectively analysed is in-built.
Rebasoft is still owned and managed by the original founders
His earlier career included senior roles for MacAfee (now Intel) and sales roles in leading IT technology companies.
Steve holds a degree in Civil Engineering from Loughborough University.
- Time-based correlation of network & asset information (building a real-time database)
- Multivendor support (not just Cisco!)
- Policy automation (automatically alert & report on issues)
- Real-time traffic analysis (Support NetFlow, IPFIX, sFlow)
- Traffic profiling & analysis (Catches network abuse and anomalies)
- Open database/data structures/API (Allows co-existence & interoperation)
- Deployability/usability/scalability (from 1000’s to millions of devices & flows)
- Resilience (HA)
- Central manager (RMC) (single pane of glass)
- Flexible SNMP Engine & PowerShell support (simplification & flexibility)
- Segregation of duties & multi-tenant (MSSP support)
- SSH Console, Perimeter algorithms, Configuration back-ups, Flexible Metadata
- Vulnerability scanning introduction (Integrated into asset discovery)
- Continuous Vulnerability management
- RMC = Rebasoft Management Console
- Core = Auditor Core
- App = Application Auditor